Thursday, February 1, 2007

Black sheep

Feel my skin, with winter hands, right on
Evil is what hides inside, you know?
In this war, I will go far I will be their whore
Wearing thin, this mask of lithium

Walk right in, my flesh and sin, and choke
Spend the night, betray your moral code
And my child is running wild, it cannot be stopped
What if I were to die alone?

My little one, retracted from the sun
Go away, leave me be, I’m done
Nothing in my soul is good, and nothing is pure
I’ll live to die, and never cry, you know.

I’m evil; I’m poison in your blood.
I’m sick; I’m cancer in your bones
I’m angry, a hundred thousand bombs
I’m sad and small; I’m just like everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...
quero a musica...

Miguel said...

Do caralho. (Eu ouvi a música.)

El chaval del festival said...

I Like... from beging o end.

PauloC. said...

Alem do som tar porreiro as letras tao muito fixes tambem,um abraço do Ganzax(baixista dos Nervo)